Get ready to rock your taste buds with these awesome Yorkshire puddings! They're not just your average puddings; they're crispy on the outside and bursting with flavour on the inside. Our killer batter mix packs a punch with Gram flour, loaded with protein and fibre, plus a truckload of vitamins and minerals.
But wait, there's more – it's not just about taste, it's about kicking cholesterol to the curb, giving diabetes a run for its money with a low glycaemic index, and showing your heart some love. It's a total win-win situation. 🙌🏻
- 75g Baked to Taste Batter Mix
- 75g cornflour
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 220ml milk (if dairy free oat or almond milk works very well instead)
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil, goose fat or beef dripping
- 12 hole muffin tray
- Preheat the oven to 220℃ (200℃ fan) / 425℉ / gas mark 7.
- Mix Baked to Taste batter mix and cornflour together in one bowl. Beat the eggs and milk together in another bowl. Make a well in the centre of the flour mix and using a balloon whisk gradually add the egg and milk mix, beaten well with each addition.
- Place 1 tsp oil or into each cup of a 12 cup muffin tin and heat in the oven for about 5 to 10 minutes until sizzling hot.
- Remove from the oven and quickly pour the batter into cups filling each about 1/2 to 3/4 full..
- Return to the oven and bake for 20 - 25 minutes until risen and golden.
- These freeze perfectly well and just need to be reheated from frozen with the roast in the oven for 10 minutes.