Skip to content
Please view our Shipping page for more details
- We don't bake at the weekend.
- We require 2-3 days processing after you've placed your order and it's completed successfully. For example, if you order on a Thursday before 2pm, the soonest we can get your delivery to you would be the following Wednesday.
- All pies and pasties are handmade and baked for each individual order, so at busy times your items may take a little longer.
- You'll receive email confirmation when you place an order and also a message from our couriers, to let you know it's on its way.
- If you have ordered more than one box of pies - please be aware that they could be despatched separately.
- Please provide instructions in the cart as to where your order should be left. This could be a 'safe place' or 'leave with neighbour'. But bear in mind, you may need to share your pies and pasties!
- Directions for non-numbered houses and difficult to find addresses will help with delivery.
- The products will need to be placed in a freezer or fridge on arrival before the end of the day.
- Your products will be labelled with a 'Use By Date' and can be frozen for up to six months.
- We are unable to send products under refrigerated/freezer conditions. However, the product is frozen when it leaves us and is packed in a suitable food box with ice to insulate it.
- We take great care when packing all items so they travel securely. However, as we have to use a courier, please be aware that we can only send products if you accept full responsibility for the condition of the products when delivered to you.
- We do use a courier for delivery. If they are unable to deliver to you, or must deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes.